Now that you have made the decision to compete in a figure contest, you don't want to be caught in an unexpected situation at pre-judging or the evening show that could distract you or cost you a top placement. Successful figure competitors are prepared for anything and everything. If you want to be a successful figure competitor, too, you need to know and implement the bare essentials on hotel and travel and what to pack for your figure competition.
In this brief, yet informative article, I'm going to share with you little tips and ideas you need to keep in mind when prepping for your final week for your figure contest. I am going to give you a brief rundown of what to pack for your figure competition. Be sure to keep these tips handy and even print them so you are prepared. If you aren't prepared, your competition will be.
When it comes to traveling for your figure competition, it's a good idea to plan ahead. I recommend making flight and hotel arrangements at least 2 months in advance. This early flight and hotel arrangement concretes your show date, not letting your back out due to nervousness. It's like a contract, sealing the deal.
Knowing what to pack for your figure competition will keep you a step ahead of your competition. Some of the most popular items figure competitors pack are:
- Skin dye for more applications
- Bikini Bite to prevent your posing suit from slipping
- Posing oil to highlight your physique
- An extra posing suit in case a mishap happens
- Latex gloves to blend your skin dye
- Extra towels and sheets to protect car sets and bedding
- A travel sewing kit for last-minute emergencies
- Cash and a credit card for extras
- Your cell phone to keep connected with family and friends
- A camera to capture friends and memories and your big win
- Extra clothes for the after show dinner and party
- Hair and nail accessories for the finishing touch
- Resistance bands to pump-up backstage
- Some high-fat and sugary snacks to munch on backstage, just before you walk out to pose
But, you are not limited to these items only. There are just the few basics. What to pack for your figure competition is an individual thing, so your list may exceed what is recommended here. The main and most important thing to remember and implement is to pose well, smile big, and above all... Have fun.
If you want MORE information on figure competition diets to really melt body fat, you need to Click Here and get a sneak peek at what the IFBB Figure Pro competitors are doing to slash body fat and win competitions!
For IFBB Figure Pro Approved diets, training programs, and cardio systems take a peek at Figure Competition Secrets Right Now and get the insider tips!